Official New York launch of Cunny Poem Vol. 1 at Issue Project Room, Brooklyn.
This event was part of Rhizome's presentation on "Internet as Poetry," as curated by Michael Connor.
The performance consisted of live music, choreographed dance, and poetry reading.
Watch highlights on YouTube.com.
Front left to right: Joseph Beers, Brigid Mason, Bunny Rogers
The order of events is as follows:
1. Brigid Mason and Bunny Rogers cover PJ Harvey's "The Devil" with piano accompaniament by Joseph Beers.
2. Sitting in the pink chair, Brigid Mason reads a selection of poetry from Cunny Poem: Vol 1.
3. Bunny Rogers sings "Dotyk" by Modus, with piano accompaniament by Joseph Beers and dancing by Brigid Mason.
4. Sitting in the green chair, Joseph Beers reads a selection of poetry from Cunny Poem: Vol 1.
5. Sitting in the green chair, Bunny Rogers reads a selection of poetry from Cunny Poem: Vol 1, Brigid Mason on lap.